Many theme parks like
Here are some of my favorite lunch items and snacks to pack for your day at the themepark. I don’t necessarily limit my kids to healthy food on our visits. To me, a day at a theme park is a time to indulge a little and it prevents my kids from constantly begging for treats:
- Fruit Leather (These are great to slip in your pocket when you aren’t bringing a backpack or stroller)
- A can of squeezie cheese and crackers (Easy to carry, fun, and doesn’t spoil)
- Salami alone or with crackers
- Home made cookies (Pack these in a container so they don’t crumble. I’ve learned the hard way)
- String Cheese
- Water Bottles
- Water or juice pouches (These are not welcome at zoos and other places that have animals due to the straws.)
- Strawberries or melon slices in a container.
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Carrot or celery sticks
- Nuts like peanuts or pistachios
- Orange Slices
What are your favorite foods for a theme park picnic?
P.S. Thanks to Stacey at